You've no doubt noticed that I didn't post on April First.
It's a holiday around here.
I didn't pull any pranks and neither did my husband.
My son and his wife, however, carried on the family tradition.
They printed up some brochures about a camp for their 3 children.
So far, so good.
Nice parents.
However, this was billed as a "Chore Camp", where the youngsters could learn how to do things like make their beds, carry out the garbage, etc.
One child is even quoted on the colorful leaflet as saying he enjoyed cleaning up after the other campers had made s'mores.
Pretend that you're a seven- or eight-year-0ld.
Guess how happy you would be to have Mom and Dad enroll you in this camp.
:-)
You got it.
They weren't.
The seven-year-old was the first to figure out that this might be a joke.
I'm sure the other two weren't far behind.
Parents! Whatever would we do without them?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment