Saturday, April 10, 2010

OK

I'll get off the politics and get back to the real world.
Where do house flies come from?
And why do they just come into my upstairs to die?
If they wanted to die, why didn't they just stay where they were?
Oh, they wre not just upstairs. But that's where I'm now finding them.
Hurray for vacuum cleaners and glass cleaners.
Bye bye flies.
(Yes, it's Spring!!)

3 comments:

  1. Where do house flies come from?

    Perhaps the same pl;ace that bumblebees the size of a Boeing 747 come from to appear in a spare room window that has been closed all winter? These lucky critters are captured in a cup or glass and then given a self-guided tour of the town sewer system. It usually leaves them feeling flushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...those bumblebees would not be welcome here at all! Glad you have them, and not I. At least flies are just nuisances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...well the flies haven't arrived as yet...but they will!!!! but thos "bumble bees" zooming around are here...they are amazing...the size of them...and boy if you happen to be in the line of their zooming..it hurts...and you get a red welt...ice is good...I wonder what would happen if you got stung by one of them??? LOL....anyway...you could get one of those nasty sticky paper thingys that as a kid we had hanging in the kitchen from the ceiling...flies would land...couldn't get back off and die...LOL...nasty nasty stuff LOLOL...ranks right along with the "fly swatter" hahahah...happy day to ya....hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete