Saturday, May 15, 2010

29.....

Today is my "29 and holding" day. It's been fun so far.
My darling husband took me to an Armed Forces Day parade.
We became thoroughly chilled in the hour and a half of seeing important people, old cars, Army vehicles, community organization floats, one high school band, an army band, and a semi-pro drum and bugle corps.
Then we went to a fast-food place for potty break and lunch.
The craft and music show was poorly attended, but it was poorly advertised.
Of course, I may have missed some of the public notice, and by the time we got there, perhaps most of the people had been and gone.
Anyway...then we stopped for ice cream on the way home.
I never had a raspberry and chocolate sundae, so this seemed the perfect time.
It was scrumptious...and very filling.
Don't know that I will need dinner, after all that!
(Waiting for the USPS person to bring me packages from offspring.)

No comments:

Post a Comment