Thursday, September 24, 2009

Provisions....

Been squirreling away food in the motor home. It seems that my thoughts always turn first to food in "Being Prepared". Of course, I have to make sure we have clothing that will be appropriate, which is kind of difficult when I don't know the weather or the events we will be experiencing. My husband has to take care of all the other stuff...like possible repairs, storage, vehicle/system checks, money, and many other things I would never think of. As far as a route or planned stopovers or such....not going to happen! We have a couple likely stops, but no dates or times. Talk about "flying by the seat of your pants"! Hey, we're retired; we did our time with schedules and requirements. We travel about 200 miles a day and stop at a Walmart, a Flying J, or perhaps a campground. We meet lots of nice people and dogs...and we don't have to walk the dogs or feed the people. Looking forward to new adventures. Will report as email is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment