Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LLBean Edition

It's new (to me)! It's blue! It's my new, blue, 2008 Forester Subaru SUV.
I really love these easy-to-load cars.
AND, it has a "moon-roof".
Why they call it that, and not a sun roof, I have no idea.
Maybe it's more mysterious.
Anyway, the cockpit is just about the same as the one we traded in, so I'm at home and happy.
AND, there's no rust on the wheel covers.
:-)

3 comments:

  1. Just a thought - perhaps the "moon roof" allows one to 'moon' the driver behind your vehicle who, when stuck in traffic, decides to play his "Concerto For Car Horn In A Major Flat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda nice huh??? sounds great...hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan....one would have to be a lot more physically flexible than I am to moon anyone from the "moon roof"! But it does bring up visions of fraternities and their activities.
    Ora...sure is!

    ReplyDelete