Thursday, September 3, 2009

The K's

It became evident to me, over several months of communication, that my Facebook friends include many names beginning with "K". I have no idea how I accumulated so many. They don't seem to be from the same decade, although they are from the same century. The are all female. Is it because my moniker begins with "L"? Is there some sort of atmospheric condition? Maybe some sort of mystical connection?
Anyway, I'm glad to know and list as friends on Facebook Kandi, Katelyn, Kathryn, Katie, Kelli, Kendall, Kerry, Kimberly, 2 Karens, and 3 Kathys.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...my name starts with an "O"...but you won't find me on facebook....so look for me in yours or mine "blog" from time to time....and sorry the summer has brought about the "demise" of many friends ... but I don't think the water has anything to do with it!!!! but I wqould stick with the bottled stuff anyway LOLOL...hope all is well with you and Ray...hugs from KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I could have called them the "Special K's"....didn't think fast enough.

    ReplyDelete