Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Team ........."

I guess, to avoid all appearance of favoritism, I will use this color in the hours preceding the "Super Bowl".
At least we know, from TV this evening, which Super Bowl commercial has been voted the all-time favorite for 2009. The three finalists were: Coca-Cola's "Mean Joe Green & kid", Tide-To-Go's "Talking Stain", and Budweiser's story of Hank, the horse who didn't make the cut and trained all year with the Dalmatian as coach and came back the next year to become part of "Team Budweiser".
Yes, that was voted the favorite, and it is mine too. Just sorry it has to advertise alcohol.

3 comments:

  1. The Fearless Prognosticator states - Pittsburgh 28 - Arizona 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am not fearless...so with fear and trembling LOLOL...I say the Steelers are going to win...but then what do I know huh??? I think it will be a good game...weatherwise it will be a great game...and HanK nd the dog would get my vote for best commercial also...and I told hubby earlier...isn't it wonderful how "sunshine" can make a difference in how one feels furing a day?? LOL...we have lotsa sunshine and temps in 40's...wow...heat wave LOL...God Bless...hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, oh Great Prognosticators!
    As it turned out, you were right to go with the expected winners.
    But Kurt and Company did an excellent job of scaring you, I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete