Thursday, January 15, 2009
Cardinal
In my first blog, I neglected to mention the Cardinal 5th wheel. It came between the Shasta and the Seneca. That was our first NEW vacation vehicle, and I picked it out. It had a rear kitchen, with lots more (comparitively speaking) counter space. Of course, realistically speaking, there were not many times when I needed more counter space. One doesn't bake much while on the road. At least, this one doesn't. But, I had the room to cool cookies and such, if I'd needed it. We used to wave to other Cardinals going by, since there weren't that many of them on the road. We still do, but I'm sure the people think we're crazy, since they can't see our past in our present. That's true with whatever we do. Maybe it's a good thing. And maybe if we could see others' past, we'd be more willing to accept them and the present they are living. Sorry...I have a tendency to wax philosophical on occasion. -10 here this morning. Why isn't there a "degree" sign on the keyboard??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL I have wondered that myself where is the degree sign? Very cool insite as to people's past being directly connected to their present.
ReplyDeleteHi Lee...good post...enjoyed your "words of wisdom"...keep up the good blogging...God Bless...hugs...Ora
ReplyDeleteIt says your have 3 followers and I make 4 but don't know how to be a follower. Like your Blog. Keep up the good work..Jet
ReplyDeleteHow to make a degree:
ReplyDeleteHold down Alt then on far right side numbers go
0186
For some strange reason its not working for me right now.....it always worked before...