Monday, January 26, 2009
"A TEAM"
As George Peppard used to say..."I love it when a plan comes together." In this case, I finally delivered the bedding I'd been collecting for the past week. The Army wife I had been communicating with was appreciative. And I was glad to get it out of my vehicle so I could go grocery shopping. The snow was falling and I didn't want to spend much time in the city. Apparently, as you'll notice in the left margin of this blog, we are being warned of "lake effect snow". It's a phenomenon that occurs when snow-heavy clouds come across the Great Lakes to our west. Usually my area is immune, but there are winters when the "snow belt" shifts slightly north. I think this is one of those winters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well I wrote a nice comment...but lost it...between here and there...anyway...we have sleet and about inch or so of ice on the driveways, walkways, and roads..not a good thing!!!! hang tight when that snow hits..God Bless...hugs...Ora
ReplyDeleteWE're hanging tight....Hubby has gone to the diner, as usual. School is open, as usual. Fire is going in the wood furnace, as usual.
ReplyDelete