OK, let's be honest. Many of us watched the Super Bowl just to see the commercials.
Which ones did you like the most this year?
The Coke one with all the animals and butterflies was very original.
And, of course, The Budweiser ones featuring our friend Hank stood out, as only a large horse can do.
Happy for the Steelers; sorry for the Cardinals. It was a GREAT game!!
Oh, and on another note.
Were you aware that, according to my local paper, February 2 (Ground Hog Day) commemorates the day that sausage was invented?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL...oh Lee....personally I enjoyed the "Doritos" ad....where the water globe gets thrown into the vending machine...and then into the crotch of the elderly gentlemen coming thru the door LOL...sheesh!!!!! the others were ok...but for the most part I thought last years ads were better...LOL..just my opinion...kids home from school again today...but the sun is shining very bright...so maybe the ice and snow will melt enough for tomorrow...but then more snow is expected tonight...cannot win can I LOLO...God Bless...hugs...Ora
ReplyDelete