Friday, September 16, 2011

Running

The daughter of an e-friend is participating in a team 200-mile run today and tomorrow. They are in New Hampshire, and there are apparently a lot of changes of altitude. The runners have been doing a lot of hill climbing.
Bless their hearts! I have no idea what the thrill is in doing such extreme activity, and my friend is equally mystified.

However, we e-friends have been encouraged to send texts or emails to cheer the team on. The girl we are discussing estimated her run times as 3:30-4:30 this afternoon, 2:45-4:15am tomorrow, and 1:30-2:15 tomorrow afternoon. I have already sent one e-note. She is probably riding in the van at this time.

I'm not sure if I will be up to send one tomorrow early morning, but I'll try. Of course, she doesn't know me, but she knows the Book I use for encouragement.
Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment