Monday, July 18, 2011

So. Very.

Well, we got through our Homecoming. I was sooooo tired yesterday afternoon. It's not as if I'd been doing physical labor all weekend, like Lynn had. She is amazing. All I had to do was get breakfast for the resident guests, set up and man the "welcome" table, present the history, sing with our "pickup trio" again, get myself to the arena for lunch, take down the TV and VCR and "HisStory" sign, decide what to do with my leftovers, and get home and say goodbye again to the daughter and her doggies. I guess it was mainly the heat that was so debilitating. That and the fact that my darling husband was suffering with his activities, and it seemed like there was very little "healthy" help pitching in. Anyway, after napping all afternoon, I had revived enough to go to the drive-in and watch "Zookeeper". Cute. Not requiring any thought. Appropriate for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment