Do you get to hear Fox News where you live?
Do you think they are honest and above-board?
Or do you believe they are grinding axes and scewing their reports?
There seems to be a lot of controversy concerning their coverage and statements.
I just read an editorial that accuses those who listen to/watch Fox News as being less intelligent.
Those, of course, are fighting words.
And they were meant to be, I'm sure.
In order to appear more intelligent, I need to tune in to CNN or MSNBC or something.
Interesting!
Your responses?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I watch Fox news and I think they present "the other side" quite well. I used to watch CNN many years ago but they were so far left that I could not get the picture to stay in the center of my TV.
ReplyDeleteMy only quibble with Fox is many of the "discussions" they have between opposing parties often break down into each participant just talking over the other. Typical politician - "my point is the only one that matters. All others are just noise!"
Yes, "discussion" means people listen and respond, after thinking about what the other/s said. Of course, with a TV deadline, that's got to be difficult. But, not impossible.
ReplyDelete