You may think I'm depressed or something since I haven't blogged.
Actually, I'm just savoring the new year God has blessed me with.
Traveling in the southwest, of course, is quite different from my usual NNY routine.
We've passed trucks carrying ONE blade of a wind mill, twenty-first century editon.
We've also seen several twentieth century windmills, standing alone on isolated ranches, still providing water for the cattle.
We've seen many cacti, in blossom at this time of year...and following the rain.
And, so many trains! Unfortunately, they have been erased from NNY landscapes, but they are still alive, well, and very noisy in the southwest.
And, of course, very useful for transporting so many items.
Guess this is all for today.
Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes...traveling does give us a broader view of our world and surroundings...and I sure wish trains were used as in days of old...to ride...travel...I think it would be great...glad you are having such a good time...be happy and stay safe...hugs...Ora
ReplyDelete