Saturday, May 23, 2009

"But it's a dry heat...."

We got back to our motor home after hitting a couple shops and Arby's.
It was 101 degrees outside and 99 degrees inside. We're in Arizona, thus the title of this episode. All I can say is, it was HOT.
We opened all the windows, and that alleviated the problem, but very little.
So we started the generator and turned on the air conditioner.
After an hour and ahalf, it is now 85 inside and 97 degrees outside.
There is a breeze...and I really don't feel ennervated.
Must be the dry heat is the reason.
Hurray for desert breezes!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard it get a bit much in that part of the country LOL..happy to hear the trip is all you want it to be LOL...and a bit more???? it is warm here in Ky just now...but seems a rain cloud or two is moving in...got a ball game today...hope it hang off for another few hours...after that...who cares???? LOL...Mixon can barbecue ribs in the rain!!??!!! actually the grill will do the barbecue...he will just manage the "turner overer thingy" LOLOL...he is good at that...am I rambling??? yes I am...so will hush up and sign off...God Bless...be safe!!! hugs Ora

    ReplyDelete