Looks like maybe, possibly, we'll be leaving here today!!
The window was replaced yesterday; the convection oven was returned this morning. I made cookies and started something else, just to prove it could do it.
Ray has been doing "stuff" with the storage compartments and paying the bill and all that needs to be done.
So....see ya on the road!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi...well it has been a while...but I am catching up on all the news...glad you got all to working and are back on the road...be safe...it is going to rain here again today...we are having rain part of every day...then sunshine...and that is when I get outdoors...loving it...yesterday we planted our "topsy turvy" tomatoe planters LOL...they are fun things to watch out for....but we have lotsa tomatoe plants...and onions....and beans....and squash....and zuchhini...and the list goes on and on...LOLOL...got a baseball game a bit later...if the rain doesn't show up!!! again be safe on the road...hugs to ya...Ora
ReplyDeleteGlad you're getting veggies planted. Summer will bring you more, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete