What is it?
Why does it keep accumulating?
I would really be in favor of a device to remove all the dust from the air, so I wouldn't be forced/encouraged/required to remove it from the books and the desk and the top of all the junk just sitting there.
We don't have a dog, so we can't blame an animal.
Our wood stove isn't in operation at this time of year.
So....why do we have dust?
I guess it's sort of like mosquitos....a penalty for the fall.
Of course, Eve probably didn't worry about dust, in her arboreal atrium.
If I didn't have a house, I wouldn't worry about dust.
But...I don't think I'll become an outdoor dweller.
Especially with winter coming on.
So, get out the Swiffer and hope it does the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You asked - So....why do we have dust?
ReplyDeleteA very dear friend of mine once said - "perhaps dust serves another purpose. Maybe it lands on a book that once sparked brightly in my mind and, perhaps, I should revisit it. Or it lands on a gift and, as I dust it off, I think of the giver with fondness."