Tuesday, July 27, 2010

...dogs...

Well, I picked up the hot dogs for Thursday's party today.
As expected, they are Hebrew National, reduced fat.
Two cases. 12 packages in a case; 7 hot dogs in a package.
I don't expect to need 168 hot dogs, but I have them if I need them!
I also got hot dog buns, wheat version.
And I have 2 gigantic canisters of Country Time lemonade mix.
Yeah, I know.
Not much natural stuff there.
This is a low-maintenance party.
I also have Veggie Sticks.
Real potato, spinach, and tomato powders formed into crunchy sticks.
They may be habit forming.
I like them a lot.
Some of my friends are bringing homemade cupcakes for the sweet-of-tooth.
So hopefully we'll have a good time and not go away hungry.
You're invited, if you can be in the area at 6pm on July 29th.

1 comment:

  1. I'll put my nose to the air and steal some aroma from your party - as long as the wind is not blowing from the south!

    ReplyDelete