So, now I'm an electrician's helper.
I helped pull the string that the vacuum sucked through the underground pipe to the place where we want the new wiring to be, on the other side of the driveway.
I know this is very important stuff, because I was given a special invitation to be of assistance.
The string was made out of some sort of poly-something, so it was very strong.
I was glad the Chief Electrician was on the other end, feeding the three-ply wire into the tube.
I was Very Glad when friend Henry stopped by, with his 70+ year-old-hands, which were still stronger than mine.
I got only one blister, so I guess that's a good thing.
And....the wire is where it's supposed to be.
Thomas Edison never knew what he was getting us into!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, actually I discovered another blister on the other hand, so guess I'm heading toward calluses.
ReplyDelete