Been a long time. I went on a trip with a laptop, and it didn't choose to allow me to access this site.
Since we last spoke I have been rained on, snowed on, sunshined on, moonshined on.... And it's all been good.
Got to play in the leaves with my wonderful, adorable grandchildren. I even taught them how to "jump in the pile of leaves". They thought they should go in feet-first. Now they know about the "diving" aspect. I hope they enjoy lying in the pile and looking up through the partially-bare branches at the deep blue sky as much as I do.
Walmart parking lots are not just for the convenience of shoppers; they also exist to house overnight travelers in RV's. You probably have noticed some of these visitors when you went to your local Walmart. Thank them for their hospitality!
They truly are "ports in a storm". (And, of course, RVers generally turn out to be shoppers, so everyone wins.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment