Monday, February 1, 2010

just wonderin'

Have you seen any muscilage lately? The kind in the little "coke-shaped" bottle and the rubber tip with the slit in it? We have Elmer's glue and super glue and airplane glue, but I haven't seen the bottle glue. Of course, I remember when paste at school came in gallon containers and the teacher would dole out a lump to each artist. So maybe I'm behind the times?
Anyway....just a random thought from my random mind.

3 comments:

  1. Next time I go to Staples I'll ask about the mucilage (what a word!).

    I remember the school paste very well - it made for a great sandwich in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my "spell check", Stan! We had a few kids who ate the paste...but they were shunned by the higher echelon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember it from school, also the paste that some kids ate not me, oh no.
    But mucilage rings a far away bell somehow, something about horses and something we don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete