Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sanitize...

Okay, so I have a runny nose. I guess it could be called a "cold". I'm taking appropriate OTC meds. Eating oranges. Drinking chicken soup. Consuming Vitamin C drops.
So, how do I prevent my significant other from sharing in this irritation?
I'm trying to wipe off my fingerprints from commonly-used areas, like water faucets and light switches. I have antiseptic soap, wipes, spray. But how do I, the food-preparer, not share my germs? I don't have any plastic gloves.
Guess I just have to "prepare" boxed meals and use potholders.
Sounds like a plan to me!

4 comments:

  1. One treatment I have always found to work well - self-medicate with Oreo Double-Stuff cookies!

    Take a dozen and call for more in the morning!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhhh....that would necessitate a trip to the grocery store. For some reason, Double-Stuff Oreos are not in our pantry!
    Will have to remedy that in the New Year, now that I know they are a proven health need. (I could even store them in the medicine cabinet, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely!! After all, you want to keep medecines out of the hands of those who do not need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.....appears that we also need a new and secure medicine cabinet.....

    ReplyDelete