Thursday, December 10, 2009
"For the Love of....
How would you finish the phrase above? Pete? Mike? Rudolph? Miranda? The question was inspired by a friend's blog about "The Roots of Money". So, I guess I would finish the above by "..money is the root of all evil." You'll noice it's not the money, just the love of it. Too many people give too much power to mere, physical lucre. It wouldn't have all that influence in our lives if we'd just get our priorities in order. "Set your affections on things in heaven, not on things on the earth."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to see you cashing in on the thoughts of others.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many ways to finish that phrase! Different endings for different times and situations I think.
"For the love of words."
But I often have the frame of mind: "For the love of friends". Too often friends are among the many things we take for granted.