Sunday, April 12, 2009

Definitely Different

This Easter we attended two different churches, one in the morning and another in the evening. The choir sang a mini-cantata in the morning, so we didn't get to do much praising together. The preacher spoke from I Corintians and I Peter.
In the evening, we sang several hymns and choruses briskly and heartily. I'm glad we had that experience. Jews for Jesus were featured in the evening "community Easter service"...very interesting and educational talk on the Passover meal. Too bad I couldn't understand all that the speaker said.
For our holiday meal, I cooked a meatloaf I had made and frozen at home before we left. It was my first experience with the motor home's convection oven, and I think I approve. It took about half the time, and the taste was as good as ever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you are having a good time..and learning more and more about that new RV...hugs to ya...Ora

    ReplyDelete