Ok, so I just spent a mite less than 2 hours on Facebook!
So I could have been sweeping the floor and making supper.
But...I couldn't have put a girl in TX in contact with my NY computer guy.
And, I couldn't have connected with a girl who was in my Released Time class 20 years ago.
And, I wouldn't have learned that another friend's mother-in-law is still bowling and going dancing at age 84.
I think it was not a waste of time.
Others may disagree.
But, it was fun.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I have to agree....anything on this computer is fun fun fun time...but different folks interest is in other areas from time to time...and like I say...I haven't given it a fair chance as yet...probably when I do it will overwhelm me with gladness LOLOL...glad you enjoyed it so much...and that floor and bathroom will be right there when ever you get to it....right??? hugs...Ora
ReplyDelete