Monday, March 16, 2009

The Madness of March

Well, Syracuse got into the NCAA tournament, after 4 games, 3 wins, and 7 overtimes. Their next game is Friday, so we have plenty of time to incite the local fans into a frenzy.
It's gotta sell a lotta pizza and soda, not to mention Tshirts.

4 comments:

  1. I watched syracuse play...and all six of the overtimes....LOL...and felt sorry for the guys when I saw they started to just give out...they sure played with heart...I was proud of them and I don't even like syracuse...all that orange??? sheesh....but since I don't have KY to holler at...guess they are as good a team as any....LOL??? and I will take a medium pizza...thin crust..easy on the tomato sauce...extra cheese...and lotsa pepperoni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can eat it together Friday afternoon...c'mon up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big UConn fan but I really had to admire Syracuse after that 6 OT game. Whew!! Mostly good luck to the Orange in the tourney. Unless they meet the Huskies - of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Stan, we'll let you support for the Huskies. But thanks for cheering for 'cuse, in between.

    ReplyDelete