I read a short story once entitled "They Grind Exceeding Small". It's the end of the proverb, "The wheels of God grind slow, but they grind exceeding small".
That's the way I've been feeling this week, since the NY State Senate has put off voting on same-sex marriage. On one hand, I'd be glad to have it over and done with. On the other hand, I want them to reject the notion of such a bill/law. Maybe if we continue to wait, they will continue to find reasons to reject it.
Of course, they also have even more reasons to accept it, at least if the governor and the NYC mayor have anything to say about it.
How can people be so enamoured of such a sinful activity?
At any rate, there has been no official decision, so I'll continue to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment